Building Standards - Designer Homes by Rex Horst
Building Standards: Our standards are their extras.
Why a home by Designer Homes:
- Custom design work, plans and specifications are free.
- All foundations utilize engineered rebar.
- All foundations are water cured to increase the strength.
- 2" x 6" exterior walls are standard.
- Our standard energy package provides that all exterior framed walls are sheathed with a complete OSB plywood wrap with an additional 3/4" foam overlay which adds an R-4 energy value.
- Windows with low-e glazing are our standard.
- Truss joists in garage ceiling for storage and strength.
- Our standard roof decking is Techshield foil backed plywood providing both strength and a radiant barrier, which increases energy efficiency.
- Blown in wall insulation is utilized for a better seal and greater efficiency.
- All holes are sealed with foam sealant.
- Rounded sheetrock corners are a standard.
- Orange-peel or drag texture finish for walls and ceilings.
- Complete 3 1/4" colonial window trimming in all rooms.
- Custom designed closets are utilized.
- All Wood custom designed gourmet kitchen cabinets with owner selecting both wood and finish.
- Crown molding is a standard.
- Special shingles with longer warranty are standard.
- Sherwin Williams Duration painted exterior is standard.
- Sherwin Williams top grade wall and ceiling paint is standard.
- Stone, brick, stucco or any combination exterior (optional interior) may be utilized.
- Hardie board cement exterior siding and fascia is standard.
- We utilize the finest craftsmen the Victoria Area has to offer.
- Designer Homes can also deliver on any custom requirements that you need or may desire. Incorporation of antiques or the latest appliances.
But the greatest standard of all is our customer references and repeat business!